No matter who is on your list this Christmas, there are still a ton of amazing gifts that you can choose that are under $50! These gifts look anything but cheap, and you can still wow everyone on your list! Just because it’s the holiday season doesn’t mean you have to blow your budget to get everyone a lovely gift. If you stick with this list, you’ll be able to get everyone on your list a gift that is under $50, which means you’ll have more in your pocket for those after Christmas sales! Here are the best gifts under $50.
Men’s Gifts Under $50
- Whiskey Stones Gift Set – These whiskey stones will cool down your drink without watering it down!
- Thermos Stainless King 68 Ounce Vacuum Insulated Beverage Bottle – This thermos bottle can keep your liquids hot or cold for up to 24 hours!
- Men’s Travel Toiletry Organizer Bag Canvas Shaving Dopp Kit – This durable toiletry organizer is perfect for men who travel, and it’s TSA friendly!
- Men’s Nike Sportswear Club Jogger Sweatpant – These jogger sweatpants provide all of the comfort of sweatpants, but without the bulk!
- Men’s Walnut Wood Cowhide Leather Strap Watch Wooden Case – The natural walnut case on this watch is a beautiful minimalist design that will go with any outfit.
- 5-Piece Variety Craft Beer Tasting Flight Set -This four glass beer flight set is a fun way to serve craft beers, ales, and more.
- Leather Moccasin Slipper -The rubber sole on these slippers mixed with the faux fur interior makes them both comfortable and durable.
- Fossil Men’s Neel Leather Trifold Wallet – This trifold wallet will fit easily in your back pocket, but has the added benefit of holding all of your cash, cards, and IDs in an easily organized wallet.
- Shaveology Butterfly Safety Razor Kit for Men -All of the razors in the kit have a lifetime guarantee, and they won’t rust or tarnish!
- Cedar Wood Lined Portable Travel Leather Cigar Humidor Case -This small case is perfect for both protecting your cigars and keep them fresh.
Women’s Gifts Under $50
- Coffee Travel Mug– This adorable plastic travel mug is the perfect vessel for your morning tea or coffee.
- Classic Tassel Plaid Scarf– This scarf is both soft and Cashmere-like for a cozy feel every time you put it on.
- MAMI WATA Fruit Infuser Water Bottle– This infuser is the perfect way to ensure that you drink more water and that it’s more fun!
- Present Over Perfect Book – I love this book, I’ve read it over and over and even as part of a book club with my friends. If you are looking for an inspirational read this is the book for you.
- Spiralizer Inspiralizer Pro – Every new year I start off with a goal of healthy eating and this is my go-to kitchen tool! I love it!
- Rose Quartz Face Roller – It’s so important that I take care of my skin and this is one of those items that feels luxurious without the price tag. This is way under $50
- Plum Feathers Soft Stretch Cable Knit Beanie Hat – everyone could use a new hat, especially one this adorable
- Sunglasses Classic Oversized Aviator – classic and cute, this style looks good on almost everyone
- Insulated Wine Tumbler – an easy gift for a girlfriend or teacher
- Zojirushi Stainless Steel Mug – for your coffee and tea lovers, the perfect inexpensive gift
Kid’s Gifts Under $50
- Cooking Class: 57 Fun Recipes Kids Will Love to Make (and Eat!)
- CrEATive Kitchen Junior Chef Set
- Moonjar Classic Save Spend Share 3-Part Tin Moneybox Bank
- Kid Made Modern New Arts and Crafts Library Set
- Disney Princess Dress Up Trunk
- Insect Lore Butterfly Farm with Live Cup of Caterpillars
- Blue Panda Wooden Kitchen Mixer Toy
- EverEarth Jr. Ramp Racer Race Track
- Scientific Explorer My First Mind Blowing Science Kit
- Moonlite – Special Edition Disney Gift Pack
I hope this list of gifts under $50 were helpful for you! Do you have any go-to gifts you love?
Leave me a comment and tell me!
Want more gift inspiration? Here are a few of my most popular gift guides: