If you have a little one in school this year, then you know just how tedious packing lunches can be. The more kids you have, the neverending pile of containers and lunches to pack there are. Over the years, we’ve found several items that work well for both my family and me. These make lunchtime more exciting and easy too! We have used all of these products, and I wanted to take the time to share some of the lunch box items that we are loving right now! Here are our favorite lunch box must haves and use regularly.
- Stuck On You Bento Box – We have this lunch box for each of our girls and it is our favorite. I love how it is customizable with the cutest prints to match each of their personalities. Plus its leak proof and the bento part comes out for easy cleaning. Cant recommend this enough!
- Unicorn Sandwich Cutter Kit – I love making their lunch “extra” and this cutter kit does just that. Especially for my little unicorn obsessed girlie.
- Mini Alphabet and Number Cookie Cutters – These cutters are so fun for personalizing their name or holiday.
- Mickey Mouse Cookie Cutter – Who doesn’t love mickey? Another cutter we keep on hand for special lunches to the park.
- Bento Box Food Picks – These are adorable and perfect for keeping things together.
- Silicone Cupcake Liners – This is for sure a lunch box must have. Kids don’t like food touching so these liners have saved me so many times. Plus they makes their lunch fun and colorful.
- Heart Food Picks – my girls use these are forks. They are fun and small enough to fit perfectly in their lunch box.
- Kids Motivational Lunchbox Notes – There is nothing more special than getting a note to remember that mom loves you.
- Inspirational Lunchbox Notes – or that you are doing a great job.
- Unicorn Lunchbox Notes – or that unicorns are awesome!
- Rainbow Napkins – I feel like napkins are an easy way to add fun. Plus it will hopefully encourage your little one to use it ;)
- Klean Kanteen Stainless Steal Water Bottle – This is by far our favorite water bottle. Good quality, easy to clean, and everything is washable which prevents the trapping of water (aka mold).
These are some of my lunch box must haves that not only make packing a lunch easier but really fun and cute too. I love to see how excited my girls get when they open up their lunch box to see the fun surprises in side.
For more of our favorite school lunch box must haves be sure to check out our amazon shop where we add new items constantly.
What fun things do you do to make lunch time special for your kids? Let me know in the comments below.
Want to get more useful school inspiration? We are a homeschooling family who loves to share everything from learning activities to our favorite learning websites. Read more about it on our Homeschool page.
Check out this fun Halloween themed lunch I created with some fun ideas and free printables you can use for your kids lunch.