*This post may have affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you choose to purchase through links I provide (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my Disclosure Policy for more details.
Be prepared to have your life change in just one little bite. Here is my recipe for Pumpkin truffles. I tried this recipe a few years ago when I was looking for an easy dessert option to bring to a family get together.
I am not a good baker. So I had to be sure it was something easy that I couldn’t mess up.
This recipe is not only good but is so easy anyone can do it. Trust me, if I can do it, you can do it!
These pumpkin truffles are so good you might not even want to share them. I highly recommend making a double batch for this specific reason.
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup crushed graham crackers, plus extra for garnish
- 1 ounce cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Powdered Sugar
- 5 ounces dark chocolate
- Cover a large cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave white chocolate chips for 30 seconds and stir. If not completely melted, microwave in 15 second intervals, stirring after each, until smooth.
- Add melted white chocolate chips, pumpkin puree, crushed graham crackers, cream cheese and powdered sugar to food processor.
- Pulse until a dough forms.
- Chill dough for 3 hours, or until it is easy to roll into balls (dough will still be sticky).
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place onto prepared cookie sheet. Chill balls in freezer for 15 minutes.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave dark chocolate for 1 minute and stir. If not completely melted, microwave in 15 second intervals, stirring after each, until smooth.
- Dip balls into melted dark chocolate using toothpicks or a fork. Return to cookie sheet and sprinkle tops with crushed graham crackers for garnish if desired.Let truffles harden on counter for 1 hour or in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
recipe adapted from here
I hope you love this recipe as much as I do! I really do think this is the perfect dessert to bring to a thanksgiving or halloween party.
Have you made my pumpkin truffles? I would love to hear what you think in the comments below.
Click here to find more of our easy and family friendly recipes.