Be prepared to have your life change in just one little bite. Here is my recipe for Pumpkin truffles. I tried this recipe a few years ago when I was looking for an easy dessert option to bring to a family get together.
I am not a good baker. So I had to be sure it was something easy that I couldn’t mess up.
This recipe is not only good but is so easy anyone can do it. Trust me, if I can do it, you can do it!
These pumpkin truffles are so good you might not even want to share them. I highly recommend making a double batch for this specific reason.
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup crushed graham crackers, plus extra for garnish
- 1 ounce cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Powdered Sugar
- 5 ounces dark chocolate
- Cover a large cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave white chocolate chips for 30 seconds and stir. If not completely melted, microwave in 15 second intervals, stirring after each, until smooth.
- Add melted white chocolate chips, pumpkin puree, crushed graham crackers, cream cheese and powdered sugar to food processor.
- Pulse until a dough forms.
- Chill dough for 3 hours, or until it is easy to roll into balls (dough will still be sticky).
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place onto prepared cookie sheet. Chill balls in freezer for 15 minutes.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave dark chocolate for 1 minute and stir. If not completely melted, microwave in 15 second intervals, stirring after each, until smooth.
- Dip balls into melted dark chocolate using toothpicks or a fork. Return to cookie sheet and sprinkle tops with crushed graham crackers for garnish if desired.Let truffles harden on counter for 1 hour or in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
recipe adapted from here
I hope you love this recipe as much as I do! I really do think this is the perfect dessert to bring to a thanksgiving or halloween party.
Have you made my pumpkin truffles? I would love to hear what you think in the comments below.
Click here to find more of our easy and family friendly recipes.