With all of this crafting and outdoor play, we have to make time for some snacks. At Pinterest Mom Summer we always make sure we incorporate snack time and what better way than to get creative! Check out how we created our very own Summer Pudding Cups.
If you are looking to make this the best summer yet but overwhelmed with the idea of having your kids home all day, you need the Pinterest Mom Summer bundle pack. It includes a 30 day calendar of activity ideas, recipes for tasty summer treats, printables, and more!
What You Will Need:
- Vanilla instant pudding
- 2 cups Golden Oreos (crushed)
- Summer Themed Candies
- Small jars or plastic cups
- Paper Umbrella
Summer Pudding Cups:
Make your vanilla pudding according to the instructions.
- Take the Golden Oreos in a thick zip lock bag. Using a roller pin, crush them into a sandy texture.
- Fill up your cup just below the top with your pudding.
- Decorate with your fun summer treats and enjoy!
If you love these types of activities, check out more of our summer inspired posts here:
DIY Bubble Refill Station
Summer Scavenger Hunt for Kids
DIY Ice Cream Playdoh
Catch the Scoop
Dont Forget Your Pinterest Mom Summer bundle Pack. It includes a 30 day calendar of similar activity ideas.